To celebrate the release of the hilarious comedy Girls Trip, in cinemas around Australia from August 31, we’re giving Sydneysiders the chance to win tickets to a special early screening!
Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah, Regina Hall and Tiffany Haddish star as four lifelong friends who decide to take a break and head to New Orleans to experience the city’s annual Essence Festival. They’re in for one hell of a time; sisterhoods will be rekindled, wild sides will be rediscovered, and there’ll be enough dancing, drinking, brawling, and romancing to make the Big Easy blush.
Universal Pictures Australia has organised an early Sydney screening that will take place on Friday 25th August, 6:30pm at Event Cinemas George St, and they’ve handed us 10 double passes to give away!
Stay connected via Universal Australia’s Facebook, the film’s official website and with the hashtag #GirlsTrip, mark that calendar with the film’s official release – August 31 – and head down the page to enter!
Alright, Sydneysiders. For your chance to win one of 10 double passes to this special early screening of Girls Trip, subscribe to THE REEL WORD (check your inbox – including the ‘Junk’ folder – for the confirmation email), then tell us in 25 words or less…
What is the most memorable trip you’ve taken with your friends and why?
That’s it! Just send your answer, along with your name, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GIRLS TRIP” in the subject line for your chance to win!
Entry details and conditions:
- Competition closes at 11:59 pm, Wednesday August 23, 2017. AEST.
- Only open for those living in Australia.
- You must have subscribed to The Reel Word. Don’t forget to check your email account for the confirmation email.
- Ensure you are available to attend the screening on Friday 25th August, 6:30pm at Event Cinemas George St.
- One entry per person.
- Decisions are final.
- Only winners will be notified via e-mail.
- This is a game of creativity and skill.